Saturday, December 8, 2012

Change your Accessories, Change Style! 20% of your wardrobe budget should be spent on clothing the other 80% spent on Accessories.

Old Navy button up Cardigan>Black w/Flower detail, Long sleeve, Size XS $12....St John's Bay Shirt> White, Button front, short sleeve, Size M $5......Gold Sign Jeans> Light wash, Snap button closure, Straight boot cut, Frayed pocket detail and Hem, Size 28 $5.

Merona Animal Print Shoes> wedge heel, round toe, Size
5 1/2 $15...Glass bead drop "Y"Look Necklace (brown stones)...Glass Bead Dangle Earrings (brown).....Multi Strand bead Bracelet...Gold Bar Ring> size 7...Brown w/White stitching purse w/ matching wallet.(faux) leather, $10.

No comments:

Post a Comment