Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I LOVE ACCESSORIES!!!!

Nothing tops off a AWESOME OUFIT like accessories.

 I LOVE RINGS the most!!!! (Well maybe I LOVE all accessories) 

Here are some of the FUNKY, FUN Rings that I have in my collection. I don't have my nails done so don't judge

Bronze Ring w/Brown Stone (Burlington Coat Factory)

Silvertone Circular Ring w/Turquoise Stone (Thrift store) $8

Bronze Circular Ring (Target) $10

Brushed Metal ring w/Gray/Black Stone (Target) $9

Silvertone Ring w/Black Stone (Burlington Coat Factory)

Sterling Silver Ring w/Turquoise/Gold stone (ebay)


Sterinling Silver Ring (ebay)

Faux Diamond encrusted Ball Ring (Avon)

Brushed Metal Ring w/ Ruby Stone (Target) $9

Sterling Silver Ring w/ Pink Stone (ebay)

Ladies, try not to overdo it with the accessories cause YOU do not want to LOOK like a gypsy!!

3 comments:

  1. Those are all cute. I esp. love number 3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love RINGS too :) yours are Gorg!

    www.shyurgonnalove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete