Saturday, December 8, 2012

Change your Accessories, Change your Style! 20% of your wardrobe budget should be spent on clothing, the other 80% spent on Accessories

Silvertone Multi-strand Turquoise stone Necklaces.

Same Cardigan, but the accessories have changed.

Enzo Angiolini Leather Ankle Bootie (Black) round toe, 3" heel, size 9 /12. $20

Silvertone wire Bracelet, , Turquoise/Silver Drop Earrings, Turquoise Ball Bracelet, Turquoise/Silver Rings.

Turquoise Scarf, and ANA (A New Approach) Purse (Black w/ white stiching) Silver hardware, inside pockets, Zip closure $10

No comments:

Post a Comment