Thursday, February 23, 2012

OOTD CASUAL WEAR

This is the outfit that I wore to church on Sunday, I know your saying to Church? Yes to church.  The church I attend is laid back and my Pastor declares certain days for the congregation to wear Football Team gear, Dress down days, etc. Well last Sunday was Red & Black day or African wear, well I got the days mixed up so I wore this. Well this Sunday is "Dress Down Sunday" so I will show you another outfit!

  • Lets start with the:
  •  Tuxedo like Jacket w/ satin trim around the lapel and sleeves which i rolled up
  • White button up shirt
  • Gray/ Black "PITTSBURGH STEELERS" t-shirt
  • Dark Wash Jeans
  • Pearl/ Silver multi chain Necklace w/ Rhinestones
  • Pearl drop Earrings w/ encrusted Rhinestones
  • Black, Wedge heel knee length Boots
  • Black/Silver Ring w/ or course Rhinestones
  • Metallic (Taupe) Bag
  • And Last but not least Silver/ Rhinestone bangle
ALWAYS LOOK LIKE A DIVA FOR LESS!!!!

Total Outfit Cost no more than $50

No comments:

Post a Comment